- Hanger: Print crosses page (below) onto white card stock paper then cut in half. For each, punch holes about 1 inch from both top corners then write the Bible/lesson point across the top.
- Puffy decor: 20-25 tissue paper squares (2″ x 2″) of varying colors
- Hanger loop: pipe cleaner
- Place glue on a small section of the cross then one by one, scrunch tissue paper squares and place them onto the glued section – I worked about 4 squares at a time
- Continue until the entire cross is decorated with tissue paper
- Attach the pipe cleaner to the holes at the top of the craft to create a loop for hanging
Print making sure the image takes up the entire sheet and doesn't get scaled. Here are some properties you may see in the print dialog:
- DO NOT "Fit to page" or "Shrink to fit"
- Select "Fill Page", "Actual Size", or make sure Scale is set to 100%
- "Borderless Printing" should be ON, or make sure there are no margins set
- Select "Auto Portrait/Landscape" or make sure the image is not sideways on the page