Most preschoolers love animals and stickers so they should love making this craft!
- Cut 8” circle (template below) out of blue construction paper
- Large stickers of flowers, animals, fish, stars, etc.
- Print or write the Bible/lesson point onto a 1″ x 2-5/8″ address label (Avery 8160) or paper
- Glue, if gluing Bible/lesson point
- Decorate the blue circle with the Bible point sticker and the stickers of things God created
Print making sure the image takes up the entire sheet and doesn’t get scaled. Here are some properties you may see in the print dialog:
- DO NOT “Fit to page” or “Shrink to fit”
- Select “Fill Page”, “Actual Size”, or make sure Scale is set to 100%
- “Borderless Printing” should be ON, or make sure there are no margins set
- Select “Auto Portrait/Landscape” or make sure the image is not sideways on the page