This cute craft goes with the story of Ruth and Naomi. The wheat heads are made from hearts to help reinforce the lesson of how Ruth showed love for Naomi.
- Worksheet: Print the wheat page (below) onto white paper then write the Bible/lesson point in the upper left area
- Hearts: Cut 4 heart shapes out of yellow construction paper using “Heart D” template (below)
- Crayons, markers or colored pencils
- Color the worksheet
- Glue the 4 hearts along the empty stalk of wheat
Print making sure the image takes up the entire sheet and doesn't get scaled. Here are some properties you may see in the print dialog:
- DO NOT "Fit to page" or "Shrink to fit"
- Select "Fill Page", "Actual Size", or make sure Scale is set to 100%
- "Borderless Printing" should be ON, or make sure there are no margins set
- Select "Auto Portrait/Landscape" or make sure the image is not sideways on the page
1 thought on “Ruth and Naomi – Wheat”