This is a favorite when it comes to cross crafts. Kids love scrunching the tissue paper and the end result is a colorful work of art.
- Hanger: download (below) and print the template onto white card stock paper, cut in half, write the Bible/lesson point on top and punch holes about 1 inch from both top corners
- Puffy decor: 20-25 tissue paper squares (2″ x 2″) of varying colors
- Hanger loop: pipe cleaner
- Place glue on a small section of the cross then one by one, scrunch tissue paper squares and place them onto the glued section – I worked about 4 squares at a time
- Continue until the entire cross is decorated with tissue paper
- Attach the pipe cleaner to the holes at the top of the craft to create a loop for hanging