Bible Lesson: Moses Parts the Red Sea
Passage: Exodus 11:1–12:36
- 9″ x 6″ (1/2 sheet) brown construction paper
- 2 pieces of 6″ x 4-1/2″ (1/4 sheets) blue construction paper, accordion-folded lengthwise into thirds
- Fish stickers, 4-6 per child
- Print or write the Bible/lesson point onto a 1″ x 2-5/8″ address label (Avery 8160) or paper
- Put glue onto an outer third of the blue construction paper and attach it along one edge of the brown construction paper (see sample).
- Repeat with the other blue piece on the opposite edge of the brown paper.
- Adhere the fish stickers to the top of the blue paper (water) of the craft.
- Adhere the Bible point to the brown paper, under the “water”.
- Let the children play with the craft by flattening the “water” to close the sea. Then have them shout out the Bible/lesson point then part the sea and walk their fingers down the parted sea to the other side.