This bandaid craft goes with the Parable of the Good Samaritan found in Luke 10:25-37.
- Coloring page: Print the bandaid border page (below) onto white paper then write the Bible/lesson point in the center
- Bandaid center: 2-3 Cotton balls or fiber fill
- Crayons, marker, or colored pencils
- Color the bandaid border of the coloring page
- Tear a piece of the cotton ball and glue to the center of the bandaid image
- Repeat with the other bandaids
Print making sure the image takes up the entire sheet and doesn’t get scaled. Here are some properties you may see in the print dialog:
- DO NOT “Fit to page” or “Shrink to fit”
- Select “Fill Page”, “Actual Size”, or make sure Scale is set to 100%
- “Borderless Printing” should be ON, or make sure there are no margins set
- Select “Auto Portrait/Landscape” or make sure the image is not sideways on the pag
7 thoughts on “Good Samaritan Bandaid Craft”
Do you have a blank template of the coloring page that I could use?
I finally added the template for the bandaid outline. It’s at the bottom of the post. To save it, right click the image and select “Save image as…”.
I will be adding more crafts in the next month or so. I have been preparing crafts for over 8 years for my church so I have lots to share.
Thanks for your inquiry,
I love this! Thanks so much! Holly
muy creativo muchisimas gracias es de mucha ayuda
Oh my word, I found this tonight. I wonder if I was the Carla that requested it? I am sure going to use this tomorrow morning!!
Love your craft idea! Gonna use it for my kids this Sunday. Thank you so much 🙂
I also love that you left the middle part blank so that we can fill in according to what our lesson objective is.
Thanks so much!