This is a super easy craft. The worksheet can be used for lots of different topics and not just for a lesson on friends. For instance use heart shapes for a lesson on love, fruit shapes for the of fruits of the spirit, or stickers instead of shapes. The options are endless. Have fun with the squiggly border page!
- Worksheet: Print the squiggly border page (below) onto white paper then write the Bible point, lesson point, and/or Bible verse on the empty corners of the page
- Children: Cut 3 children out of varying colors of paper using the “Male A” and “Female A” templates (below)
- Glue the three child figures to the worksheet. That’s it, quick and simple!
Print making sure the image takes up the entire sheet and doesn't get scaled. Here are some properties you may see in the print dialog:
- DO NOT "Fit to page" or "Shrink to fit"
- Select "Fill Page", "Actual Size", or make sure Scale is set to 100%
- "Borderless Printing" should be ON, or make sure there are no margins set
- Select "Auto Portrait/Landscape" or make sure the image is not sideways on the page