Kiddos will have fun decorating Samuel’s bed then playing with the Samuel figure to retell the story of how God called Samuel and how Samuel listened. God may not speak to us in an audible voice but He does speak through His words in the Bible and through others like parents and teachers. Aren’t you glad he gave us the Bible and Christian community?
- Bed: Cut bed out of construction paper, any color but white then fold along indicated line (template below)
- Quilt: Tear various colors of construction paper into 1″ wide strips
- Pillow: Cut 3″ x 1-3/4″ rectangle out of white construction paper
- Samuel: Cut boy figure out of cardstock or construction paper (template below)
- Glue pillow to the portion of the inside bed that when folded is exposed (see picture)
- Tear the paper strips into smaller pieces then glue to the front of Samuel’s bed to decorate his quilt.