- Armband: cut 4″ circle (template below) from cardstock paper, punch holes on opposite sides and string elastic thread (or pipe cleaner) through the holes then size to child’s arm
- Cross: cut one cross out of red construction paper using “Cross B” template (below)
- Bandaid: take 5/8 x 2-1/4″ adhesive bandage out of it’s wrapper
- Bible/lesson point: print or write the Bible/lesson point onto a 1″ x 2-5/8″ address label or paper
- Glue the cross onto the armband
- Stick the adhesive bandage onto the armband
- Attach the Bible/lesson point onto the armband
As you help the children put their armbands on, encourage them to be a good servant of God just like the Samaritan was.