This collage helps children understand that God made everything as detailed in the creation story found in Genesis 1. I used several die cut shapes to create the collage but will be providing a template of images in the future. In the meantime, if you don’t have access to die cut the shapes, you could cut pictures from magazines or google then print the images.
- Background: Full sheet of blue construction paper
- Collage Items: Shapes or pictures of a flower, animal, fish, moon and star
- Grass: 2″ x 9″ green construction paper strip
- Bible/lesson point: print or write the Bible/lesson point onto a 1″ x 2-5/8″ address label or paper
- Glue the green paper strip to the middle of the blue paper. This will represent grass.
- Glue the flower and animal on the grass
- Glue the fish below the grass
- Glue the star and moon in the sky
- Adhere the Bible point to the craft