From what teachers tell me, preschoolers love this craft. They enjoy scrunching the paper and are proud of what they create. It’s also a great way to build counting skills while at the same time emphasizing the lesson of God’s covenant with Abraham and the numerous descendants he would have. God is awesome, isn’t He?
- Worksheet: Download and print the worksheet (below) on light blue paper then write in the Bible/lesson point to the left of Abraham
- Starbursts: Cut 10 squares of yellow tissue paper (1-2″ squares)
- Crayons, markers or colored pencils (if desired)
- Scrunch one yellow tissue paper square then glue to a star on the worksheet – I found it easiest (and less messy) to dab glue on the worksheet paper and not on the tissue paper
- Repeat on the other stars
- Color the sheet if desired